Registration can be made via the conference website; Full payment is required upon registration. No confirmation will be sent until Renewable Energy 2022 receives the full payment. Payment of registration fee will be in United States Dollar (USD).
Off-line Registration Procedure
Intending participants preferring to register offline please Email to: email@example.com, you will receive an Invoice for offline registration from the secretary of the conference. A Payment receipt will be sent after receiving the amount.
All cancellation requests should be submitted in writing (Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org) to the conference secretariat. We charge 25% of the cancellation fee up to 4 months and 50% up to 1 month before 02 August 2022. No refund on cancellation received after this date.Refunds will be processed after the conference. Bank charges, including intermediate bank commission for cancellation refunds, should be covered by the participants/applicants.
Letter of Invitation
Conference Secretariat will provide an invitation letter upon request. This letter can be used only for the participant’s travel and visa arrangements.
Policies for Speakers
- Kindly submit your abstract as per the abstract template available on the website along with your short (not more than 100 words) biography and photograph.
- Abstract Submission can be done online or through the mail.
- At least three months before the event all studies should be accepted.
- Any changes in the presentation or the content which is to be published in conference proceedings should be submitted in writing to the event coordinator two months prior to the event.
- It’s a good idea to carry your own pointer and collect it soon after your presentation. Material for writing is provided in the conference hall.
- If you are interested in doing on spot registration, its mandatory to share your travel ticket's scan copy with the event coordinator, we will not be able to add your presentation in the event program without this confirmation.
- On speaker's absence slot will be given to the following presentation, all the speakers are requested to be in the event hall to stay updated.
- If you are attending event less than conference days, inform the conference secretary about your flight timings we need this information before finalizing the event. The Finalized program cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Kindly pay in cash if you are doing on spot registration. Payment Receipt will be given on the conference day after your confirmation. Euro and USD currencies are accepted in cash.
- Only the Person whose Accompanying fee is paid will be allowed in coffee breaks & lunch, kids and other family members are not allowed as the arrangements are done only for registered attendees.
- The organizers are not responsible or liable for personal injuries or damage to property belonging to the delegates/attendees during the conference.
- Kindly carry your Student ID card or letter from your organization.
- Poster size should be 1x1 M.
- Submit your posters to the event coordinator on the first day of the event.
- During the presentation be in the hall.
- After completion of the poster session collect your posters